- Have a nice game of mini-golf with the whole family on our 18 holes course.
- The course is made in a hilly area, where you have a nice walk between the 18 holes, where a stream divides the course and ends in a small lake at holes 1 and 18.
- In the middle of the course, there is a terrace where you can enjoy the view of the course and the campsite and you can enjoy a cold soda if brought.
- Bring the whole family along and make a game of mini-golf or make a family tournament to see who is the mini-golf champion!
- You and your family are very welcome to come and play mini golf, even if you are not a guest at the campsite.
- We have clubs for both big and small.
- The difficulty level on the mini-golf course is both for beginners and experienced and therefore there are challenges for everyone and good opportunities to get better at the game.
- In high season, mini-golf tournaments are regularly held and the whole family is of course welcome. You can read more about what happens during the high season in our calendar which can be seen right here.
- You can see where the mini golf courses are located on the campsite map. Mini golf has the number 13 on the map as seen right here.
The price per games per person is ONLY 2,7 €